Stan-Max from Maxtreme is an anabolic steroid with a relatively short half-life of 9 to 24 hours. Due to the rapid half-life does not lead to elevated estradiol, and therefore to the appearance of such side effects as gynecomastia and acne.
Stan-Max Maxtreme Pros
- It has a slight but less burden on the liver compared to the oral form;
- – according to reviews of athletes, it is more effective than the oral form of stanozolol;
- – Stanozolol removes excess water from the body and not bad spins the metabolism even in the absence of any diet.
- – Stanozolol helps build lean muscle mass;
- – improves mood and increases vitality;
- – It can be combined with almost any other steroids such as testosterone propionate, masteron, trenbolone.
Cons Stan-Max Maxtreme
The biggest drawback of the injectable form, of course, are daily injections. Most athletes usually earn themselves fibrosis (ulcers, etc.) in the area of the buttocks and other parts of the body. The whole reason lies in the solvent for stanozolol. It is very expensive and therefore unscrupulous to the manufacturer replace expensive solvent with a cheap equivalent.
Hence, severe pain after the injection and all the resulting side effects. For this reason, it is not recommended to put stanozolol in the same place in a row. The recommended dose at a time should not exceed 1 ml in one place.
- Known tips on mixing Stan-Max from Maxtreme with novocaine will not give any practical benefits. You should not wait from this combination for a prolonged effect or for the absence of side effects with the joints. Novocain except temporary anesthesia will give nothing;
- – Due to the excretion of water both from the body as a whole and from the joints, it causes the latter troubles From crunch to pain. As a rule, all these signs have a temporary effect. However, in some cases (in cases with chronic arthrosis), irreversible effects were also noticed. That is why stanozolol is usually used in conjunction with testosterone propionate (which partly eliminates the side effects of Winstrol);
- – With a shortage of potassium, magnesium and calcium, convulsions are possible. Again, this is due to the mild diuretic side effect of stanozolol.