Magnum Test-Plex 300 is the name of a mix of four esters of the active ingredient of testosterone, the main male sex hormone. It contains propionate, phenylpropionate, isocaproate and decanoate. These are different in half-life (half-life) of esters. The shortest is propionate; it has a half-life of one to two days. Phenylpropionate – 2-3 days, isocaproate – 5-7 days, and decanoate – 7-9 days. This means that after the injection the active substance begins to feel almost immediately, on the second day after the injection, as the hormone is released into the blood plasma. Supporting a constant level of hormone injections should be done 2 times a week, how much can i expect to get for 10 ml of testosterone mix.
What effects can be expected from Magnum Test-Plex 300
- Increased muscle. On average, the intensity of its growth is 6 kg during the month.
- Suppression of catabolism – the collapse of polymer molecules. Bodybuilding is very important. After all, each workout requires the body to expend a certain amount of resources. If they are missed, the breakdown of muscle tissue will begin. And this, of course, is unacceptable.
- Increased appetite. In this case, the main thing is to build a diet in the right way, so that it is rich in protein in the first place.
- It is advisable to use specialized sports nutrition when you use this combined anabolic.
- Strengthening the process of blood formation. Red bone marrow begins to work more intensively, and a large number of new red blood cells, red blood cells, enter the blood.
- After the last injection, the components can be detected in the blood for 3 months.
- Libido increases, because Testosterones, among other things, are also androgenic (male sex) hormones. This is their primary role, which is even more important than the anabolic one.
- During the course, the athlete feels a general surge of strength and increased vitality. In part, this is due to the fact that Testosterone Mix enhances the production of red blood cells. They begin to transport oxygen to the nervous system, muscle tissue faster and more intensively.