Boldeprime is an anabolic steroid that was originally developed for veterinary use. But lately he has gained wide popularity among weightlifters and bodybuilders. As for its composition, this drug is very similar to testosterone. The main difference is that this anabolic steroid has a slightly different effect on the body. It is worth noting the fact that boldenone has a positive effect on metabolic processes. When taken significantly accelerated protein synthesis, which in turn stimulates the growth of muscle mass. All this encourages athletes to buy Boldeprime.
The effect of the drug Boldenone
- With a relatively slow speed of action, boldenone allows with a 100% guarantee of a qualitative increase in muscle mass;
- The effect of boldenone contributes to increased appetite, which is important for athletes. It is also one of the root causes of its widespread use in veterinary medicine;
- Significantly increases stamina and physical strength;
- It helps to increase the number of red blood cells, which simplifies the access of oxygen to the tissue;
- Improved metabolic processes;
- Increases protein synthesis.
Boldeprime has a reduced toxicity for the body compared to other drugs in this group. The load on the liver is minimal. It is worth noting not very pronounced androgenic effects. In rare cases, you can observe undesirable manifestations in the form of baldness or rash. This allows, without health risks, to take the drug even for women, despite the fact that most anabolic steroids are absolutely contraindicated for the weaker sex. Boldenone is not recommended for people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, since the admission significantly increases cholesterol levels. It is desirable to take it in conjunction with fish oil and not to eat a lot of food, which contains saturated fats. All these components of this drug ensure its high popularity among bodybuilders and bodybuilders.
Rules for taking Boldeprime
Boldeprime can be used as an independent course, and can be combined with other steroids. At the same time, the recommended dose per day is an injection of 400 or 800 grams. It is worth remembering that small doses give low efficacy, and excessive doses increase the risk of undesirable side effects. The course of taking boldenone lasts an average of 7 or 10 weeks. After its passage, it is strongly recommended to undergo prophylactic therapy in order to reduce the risk of side effects.