Insulin 100 IU is a specific hormone produced by the pancreas of humans and animals. Serves to regulate blood glucose levels. In addition, it affects the metabolism of virtually the entire body.
The discovery of insulin dates back to 1869, when a German physician, Paul Langergans, discovered hitherto unknown cells that produced a specific substance. Later, thanks to the work of both domestic and foreign scientists, insulin itself was discovered, and its effect on blood sugar levels was proved.
Of course, no one then could not have imagined that insulin would enter the scene of sports anabolic steroids. Initially, it was synthesized for patients with diabetes mellitus – so that they do not suffer from glucose drops in the body. However, athletes noticed that insulin, in addition to this effect, contributes to an increase in the level of glycogen, a powerful muscle growth factor.
Over time, safe and critical doses of insulin in sports were determined, as well as courses for taking it.
Insulin 100IU in bodybuilding
Insulin as a sports anabolic has been used for quite some time. And for some reason:
- it accelerates the synthesis of glycogen in the athlete;
- Insulin effectively breaks up fat cells, but it produces a lot of protein – bodybuilders simply had to use this remarkable property. What, in fact, they did;
- insulin lowers blood sugar;
- insulin speeds up the body’s metabolism;
- it inhibits oxidation processes, therefore, contributes to the rapid recovery of the athlete after a hard workout.
As a result, an athlete who takes insulin regularly, rather quickly builds up muscle mass, while effectively burning the fat layer. It recovers quickly and can work more efficiently. The effect, as they say, is obvious.
It would seem that if everything is so wonderful, then why not use Insulin 100IU therapy all bodybuilders around the world? However, as is always the case, things are far from being so simple.