Category: Hormones & Peptides
Package: 15000IU (3 vials of 5000IU each)
Gona-Max 15000IU (HCG) is a hormone produced by the placenta during pregnancy in women. Together with the urine, this hormone is excreted from the body unchanged. Then it is extracted, cleaned and used to create drugs, in whose composition it is included. Human chorionic gonadotropin has similar biological properties as the luteinizing hormone (gonadotropin or gonadotropin). The latter is formed in the pituitary gland of the human brain.
Increased hCG can be a sign of serious illness in non-pregnant women and in men:
- testicular tumors
- tumoral diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, pork tapeworm.
- neoplasms of the lungs, kidneys, uterus
- blistering skidding
- chorionic carcinoma
Effects of gonadotropin Gona-Max
- Human chorionic gonadotropin
- Stimulates the synthesis of sex hormones in the testicles, therefore, has the same range of effects as testosterone.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis.
- Strengthens the development of sexual organs and secondary sexual characteristics.
- In women, it stimulates the production of progesterone by the corpus luteum, provokes ovulation, and supports the development of the placenta.